Football The wife buys ALL my cards from now on

Archangel

Bench Warmer
So the wife grabs 3 packs of Topps Chrome for me while she's grocery shopping at WalMart today...........kind of wish she would have left some of the groceries behind and bought the whole box, even if it is Retail.
First Pack throws this a me
3cd1ffdf.jpg

Ted Ginn Jr. XFractor Retail Exclusive :eek:

Second Pack spits this out
b36cfb1f.jpg

Calvin Johnson Blue Refractor Retail Exclusive :eek:

Just when I don't think it can get any better, the 3rd pack yields a Favre Flight To 420, Duece McAllister Base, John Beck RC and then this............
<
<
<
<
<
79d80cfb.jpg

Adrian Peterson Refractor :eek:
Needless to say, from now on, my wife picks every pack. No matter if it's Retail or Hobby.

Those 3 packs clobber the retail box I bought today, although i did get a Peterson regular chrome. Great stuff congrats!!!

multimediapitstop said:
Retail meaning they have no inserts right? I'm jealous, I wish the Wal-Marts in Canada carried boxes of cards.
They have inserts, just the same as Hobby boxes do but, the odds are alot greater on pulling a nice one and autos and gu are generally few and far between

multimediapitstop said:
That's odd. Where like in the toys section? The 4 I know here don't have any.

They are usually around the figurine aisle in the toy section. Check where the Mcfarlane Sports Picks are. We have 2 newer Walmart Superstores in my area, and one of them had a huge card display area near the cash registers, so check there. too. :)

Leafsfan1967 said:
one of them had a huge card display area near the cash registers, so check there. too. :)

Here in the States, at least where I live (we have 4 walmarts around here) they all have display areas in an aisle next to the checkouts.

Back