Football the week of the comeback and huge numbers

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Seattle went down 21 and came back, Colts went down 18 and came back, but the Saints couldn't pull it off...

KC couldn't stop the run, but lucky for them the Bills kept letting Tuel throw the ball, that goal line throw for 100 yard pick 6 was very impressive...that said, the Bills did get screwed on a call that I feel should have resulted in a 43 yard first down...I didn't see the play on ESPN today, go figure, but one ref called it a catch, then another came in and waived it off...initially I said 'no catch' but then they did the replay and I feel it was a catch, it went to review and they said 'no catch because he didn't complete the act' but what he did do was make an impressive grab, get 2 knees and at least 1 elbow down on the ground, was blanketed by the DB, but when he rolled to his back the DB pried the ball out, but 1 elbow, 2 knees, and 2 shoulder blades on the ground doesn't count as down...

Andre Johnson and Nick Foles with HUGE first halves, Johnson disappeared in the second half though, where Foles tied the TD record...

Zac Stacy got the Rams first and second rushing TDs of the season

last weeks storyline would have been how it was a lower scoring week than normal, especially in fantasy, this week, huge points in game and in fantasy...

Back