The Ultimate Quest - Non stop Ultimate Collection!

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
Welcome to my thread for The Ultimate Quest!

Here I'll be showing off, hopefully daily, all of my Ultimate Collection cards.. Every add, every in hand card.

Please check out the Ultimate Quest website for the backstory, thank yous, more detailed stats, lists and haves. http://www.the-ultimate-quest.com/ -Currently adding cards to get up to date :p -

Overall totals:

Total Cards: 279

Total Football: 238

Total Basketball: 18

Total Hockey: 21

Total Baseball: 2

Total Doubles: 6 (total with dupes: 285)

Todays Ultimate add..

The card that started it all..

Brett Favre 08 Ultimate Signature Jersey /5
BrettFavreUltimateLegendarySig5.jpg

Every time I see this card my jaw drops. The only thing that could possibly make this better would be if it were #4/5.

Oh, and if Brett Favre was in a Cowboys uniform. :p

Every time I see this card my jaw drops. The only thing that could possibly make this better would be if it were #4/5.

Oh, and if Brett Favre was in a Cowboys uniform. :p
Yeah.. It looks so amazing in real life too.. so crisp :D In a what uni? It's bad enough he played for the Vikes ;) :flapper:

That is one beautiful card!
Thanks Ken :)

And look! Another Green Bay QB.. only a more current one.. and better one whens its all said and done??

Actually.. I'll just throw the original part of the 08 Ultimate set I started out collecting, on right now.. and after that add one a day :)

So.. Here we go!

Adrian Peterson 08 Ultimate Signature Jersey /5
APUltimateSigs.jpg

This one requires a thank you to Alex, my friend, for finding this on another site and being the middle man between the previous owner and myself.. Thanks Alex :)

One of the most recent add..

And my only graded UC card so far..

Ben Roethlisberger 08 Ultimate Signature Jersey /5
08UltimateSignatureJerseyBenRoethlsibergerGraded.jpg

Next up..

There are four Peyton Mannings in this part of the set.. and here they are! :flapper:

Peyton Manning 08 Ultimate Signature Jersey /15
PeytonManningUltimateSigsoutof15.jpg

On to Peyton's baby brother Eli :D He too has four in this set.. and here they are :LOL:

Eli Manning Ultimate Signature Jersey /15
EliManningUltimateSignaturejersey4of4.jpg

This the Eli that I saw right after I got the Favre at the top.. So this is the one that cemented the beginning of the Quest.. Actually this is THE card, not one in the same print run.. THE card, I was allowed to buy it from the very person I'd seen had it :D

Eli Manning 08 Ultimate Signature Jersey /35
EliManningUltimate2of4.jpg

Back