the Ultimate Hockey Card Catalog

avsbruins65

Bench Warmer
This started out as a easy going project to see if I could get one card for every hockey card set, insert, parallel, minor and European set made. I have been compiling a listing Ultimate Hockey Card Catalog. I am using cards from my other projects to fill in the blanks. The cards bolded in blue I presently have on hand but I am still working the finishing up the list.

There are over 15,000 sets, subsets in the listing. If you see anything on these listing that I may need please do not hesitate to offer. I have over 80,000 cards available for trade. Grade of the card is not problem if you have some older cards that I need.

On Hand: 2616 and counting.

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcomed

Mark

Wow! That is quite the undertaking! I am impressed. I'll get you a list of all the ones I have (base/inserts), although it won't be many, and if there are any you need you can let me know and they're yours.

Amazing list, I went through half the year's and have many of your needs, think we will be making Transactions in no time, check my trade buckets, I have alot not updated!

Thanks for the comments, this has been fun putting together a listing trying to add in all sets. Putting into binders, scanning cards. Think I should be busy for a long time. Any help, advice, comments are appreciated.

Hey Mark,

Looking through my boxes for cards for your ultimate collection, only have a couple so far. But will continue to look.

Mark

Back