The step kid strikes again!!!!!

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
:ban:I told my old lady her son is MY BAD LUCK CHARM:ban:All those nights I spent without my daughters because of him......now I can even watch football in peace in my own home:ban:......I got off of work right in the middle of the 3rd......the kid is watching cartoons in the living room so I go to the bedroom to watch the game.......I'm watching......he walks in:ban:USC throws an INT.......so I tell him I'm going to watch it in the living room.......he walks in there:ban:Oregon scores a TD........at this point I'm about to lose my mind......I put in 9 hours at work just to come home and have a 7 year old BRAT jinx my team.......I send him outside to play.........final drive of the game.......we are moving the ball well.....going for the tie.......guess who walks into the F'ING HOUSE:ban:.......USC throws another INT.

My old lady still doesn't believe me.......her son is bad luck to me........every time I have had to sleep on a friends couch has been because of him......there is nothing left of my collection because of him........and now (not to take any credit away from the Ducks) my team is jinxed by him:ban:

Buy one of those heated doghouses and make the kid stay in it out in the backyard during your waking hours, especially during football season....

:lollol:

Nah...just kidding. It could be worse...USC could be as bad as the Rams or the Dolphins :doh:

Peace~
Rima

Back