The Random Thought Thread - Part II

thepistonsfan

Bench Warmer
5e2cf993.jpg

scrappy

Bench Warmer
2 things i just thought of

ever notice when you go to walmart, they put 4 items in each bag. so if you have 5 items you leave with 2 bags when all the items can fit in each bag? just got home with 6 bags and didn't have the need for that many bags

ever notice when you go shopping that you could be walking past the registers and not ready to leave and no one is checking out, but when you are ready to leave, everyone in the store feels the need to check out at the same time too?

SonicsFan

Bench Warmer
How's everyone in the bunker, I am trying to beat this game but just can't
http://www.miniclip.com/games/on-the-run/en/
------------------------------

Thought I would pass this joke with you (this suppossedly works for 50 percent of Americans; 2-6 are in white)

The 6 Truths of Life:

1) You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.

2) Everyone After Reading The First Truth, tries it.

3) You're smiling now cause you did it

4) You will soon forward this to a friend, hopeful you will be able to brag after he says he can't touch all of his teeth.

5) Theres a big smile on your face cause you did it.

6) The first truth is a lie, everyone can do it

scrappy

Bench Warmer
How's everyone in the bunker, I am trying to beat this game but just can't
http://www.miniclip.com/games/on-the-run/en/
------------------------------

Thought I would pass this joke with you (this suppossedly works for 50 percent of Americans; 2-6 are in white)

The 6 Truths of Life:

1) You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.

2) Everyone After Reading The First Truth, tries it.

3) You're smiling now cause you did it

4) You will soon forward this to a friend, hopeful you will be able to brag after he says he can't touch all of his teeth.

5) Theres a big smile on your face cause you did it.

6) The first truth is a lie, everyone can do it

man i am glad i wasn't the only one who just did that

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
two scents scientifically studied (by those who enjoy studying that) that create the greatest arousal in women are pumpkin pie and the smell of perfume on other women... :doh: No wonder it is so hard to pick up girls in bars, at a natural disadvantage :D

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
two scents scientifically studied (by those who enjoy studying that) that create the greatest arousal in women are pumpkin pie and the smell of perfume on other women... :doh: No wonder it is so hard to pick up girls in bars, at a natural disadvantage :D

So....are you trying to tell me if I smear pumpkin pie on my face, hair, and crotch, women will find me irresistable :think:

SonicsFan

Bench Warmer

So if I were to cover myself in a female Pumpkin pie...:think: