The PUSS 10 tries to ruin it for everyone

I didnt realize the Big 10 wasnt endorsing it either. Regardless it is ridiculous not to go in with this and I pray that the 2 conferences come to their senses. I would be a huge fan of a playoff system. This is one step closer to a fair and efficient way of crowning a champion and I cannot fathom anyone wanting to stand in the way of that.

Why would you have a Championship game after the Bowl games? That is stupid.

I don't like the BCS but plus-one is not a better alternative, it is worse. I want a playoff, it can be done.

Why would you have a Championship game after the Bowl games? That is stupid.

I don't like the BCS but plus-one is not a better alternative, it is worse. I want a playoff, it can be done.

Exactly. A pure playoff system would be the only proposal to push for, not this plus-one system.

This plus one thing solves nothing, you could just as easily have three teams be in the running for a plus one. It is still based on computer points for the qualifying teams. Even if they take four a team like Boise St. would have been left out last year. It solves nothing...

This move isnt even a step in the right direction, just blowing smoke in our eyes so we will stop trying to call for the end of the bowl system.

A playoff will need to include conference winners and a few wild cards (all from the SEC to keep them happy ;))

This plus one thing solves nothing, you could just as easily have three teams be in the running for a plus one. It is still based on computer points for the qualifying teams. It solves nothing...

This move isnt even a step in the right direction, just blowing smoke in our eyes so we will stop trying to call for the end of the bowl system.

A playoff will need to include conference winners and a few wild cards (all from the SEC to keep them happy ;))

The only thing that would make them happy is if they could split the Title 12 ways.....or however many teams are in that conference.....since that conference is "the toughest conference in college football"....funny how those words only come out of the mouths of those who like SEC teams who don't win National Championships:lollol:.....not that I have anything against any of you here or even against any of your teams, but I work with a LSU fan who uses the SEC as an excuse and he is who I am quoting, not any of you:D

"the toughest conference in college football"= Weak excuse for your team not getting to the BCS Championship!!!!!

Back