The one thing I hate about the holiday season....

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
...are the absolutely terrible commercials. I'm so tired of commercials with little kids singing, or some rich douche bag surprising his wife with some jewlery or a new car.

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
best commercial on tv right now is for Southwest where the guys are playing the baseball game and the guy throws the controller into the tv

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
best commercial on tv right now is for Southwest where the guys are playing the baseball game and the guy throws the controller into the tv

YES!!! Yes it is.....I saw it for the first time on Saturday and laughed about as hard at that commercial as any commercial in ages.

Brad

Bench Warmer
I agree. The jewelry ones are bad since it is from $499-$4999 typically and the one in the comercial, if you read the fine print is around $3500.

ps. If you give her a car one year, how can you top it the next? That is just starting a cluster of crap

Brad

Bench Warmer
No clue. I don't watch that crap either... someone sent me a clip.

Basically a spoiled rich kid says her sweet 16 is "ruined" because they picked the wrong color car

It is not really like you can see the paint when you are inside the car. I would take just about any car.