Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - Dec/Jan '14

Sounds like a great town you live in, the apt. Next to mine also caught fire about 2 weeks ago, luckily it didn't spread into mine much, just a piece of our kitchen wall broke abit, unfortunately the smoke penetrated our couch, bed, baby crib, etc so we couldnt stay for a couple of days, mostly because I have a 6 year old son and a 1 month old daughter, luckily we were all able to get out because my son alerted us to the fire, his school has been very supportive because the fire dept. Said all the clothes for my baby had to be thrown away due to the smoke so the school sent us a lot of clothes for her and stuff for the house as well

Sounds like a great town you live in, the apt. Next to mine also caught fire about 2 weeks ago, luckily it didn't spread into mine much, just a piece of our kitchen wall broke abit, unfortunately the smoke penetrated our couch, bed, baby crib, etc so we couldnt stay for a couple of days, mostly because I have a 6 year old son and a 1 month old daughter, luckily we were all able to get out because my son alerted us to the fire, his school has been very supportive because the fire dept. Said all the clothes for my baby had to be thrown away due to the smoke so the school sent us a lot of clothes for her and stuff for the house as well

Yeah, the kid's school here declared them as homeless the very next day so they were able to use some funds that they have for homeless kids to give them some help getting clothes as well. Things like that really make you think there is hope for humanity after all, not that I doubt it too much anyways.

Yea, I'm just glad random people come through.when others are in need, your town sounds like a great place,I know your a fellow Texan,but what's your town called? I'm from the Rio Grande valley down south

Sorry, again, about the hold up guys. All packages are in the mail today and you should all receive them by Thursday or Friday.

Got my cards. even this silly thing that someone ruined by signing a sticker and slapping it on the card. The nerve of some people. :ROFLMAO:
barrysanders2012primsigs160auto5of5.jpg

Thanks.
Wasn't 100% sure if I would get it. I think @Mike the break host thought it was some Cowboy named Sanders. I can't recall them ever having a player with that name.:rolleyes:o_O

Well, they did have a few (Deion comes to mind first), but I was thinking it would look better in my HOF PC than in a bubble mailer. :LOL: Glad it made it there safe, though. I usually insure higher end cards like that, but I didn't even think about it this time until after I'd already printed the shipping label.

Back