Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - Dec/Jan '14

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - Dec/Jan '14

It definitely seems like it's been a lot longer than a month since this thread was up for some reason. I guess just because December has been so hectic it feels like it's been more than 1 month. Anyways, it is that time again. Let's get those teams confirmed and start talking boxes. As always, if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to mention them.

Price: $50/team
Payment Due: January 19
Break Method: Live@Breakers, Video@YouTube

Break Schedule

This schedule will vary from month to month, and is not set in stone for any month.

January 12 - All unconfirmed teams are available at the discounted rate ($20/team).
January 17 - All teams are final and payments are due. Boxes are ordered, and we're (im)patiently awaiting their arrival.

Box Selection

TBD

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-discount teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple full spots does give you extra random entries, but discounted team spots will not count.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered (/99 or less) inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. Cool_Hand_Kirk - Redskins
4. bajmurray - Patriots
5. pwolantern - Giants
6. captkirk42 - Rams
7. Batman1641 - Packers
8. franklinguy52 - Seahawks
9. MWS - Broncos
10. PAVI39 - Jets
11. Amandashubby2010 - Panthers
12. rigo tovar - Texans
13. Indiana Jones - Bengals

Discounted Teams ($20 each)

bajmurray - 49ers
Batman1641 - Chargers

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Free Team Giveaway

TBD

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

Waiting List

WestCoastSkinsFan - Redskins
Jmattt33 - Rams
SchickFaced - Packers
rigo tovar - Cowboys
PAVI39 - Packers
Crpalmi - Browns

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

Last edited:
Got you guys confirmed. Thanks! I'll try to get some box selections up as soon as possible, but it likely won't be until after the Christmas craze around this house wears off. (usually, right after my kids open their gifts) :LOL:

Contenders is supposed to come out next week, any chance that could be put into the product list?

Guys, here is what I'm thinking for a possible box selection for the month. This would assume everyone confirms. We also might be able to add another pack of something that will get us another guaranteed hit but it'd depend on the discounted team sales. I'm just thinking we could use this selection as our starting point for the month. Let me know what you all think.

2013 Panini Contenders (5 autos)
2012 Panini Prime Signatures 5-Box Case (5 autos)
2011 Panini Absolute Memorabilia (2 autos, 2 relics)
2011 Panini Gold Standard (3 autos, 2 relics)

TOTAL: 15 Autos, 4 Relics

Back