Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April 2013

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April 2013

Thought I'd start this thread a little bit early this time since we have a few teams still unfilled. Please verify your teams, and note that the payment is due 3 days sooner this month (April 14). Also, we'll be going with uStream this month for the live broadcast. As usual, though, there will also be a YouTube video available to watch afterwards.

If there is anything special you would like to see busted this month, please let me know.

Price: $25
Payment Due: April 14
Teams: 1 chosen & 1 drafted
Break Method: Live@uStream, Video@YouTube

Box Selection

2012 Panini Absolute (4 hits)
2011 Donruss Elite (4 hits)
2010 Panini Plates & Patches (4 hits)

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Redskins
4. franklinguy52 - 49ers
5. bajmurray - Patriots
6. franklinguy52 - Seahawks
7. crpalmi - Browns
8. pwolantern - Giants
9. captkirk42 - Ravens
10. captkirk42 - Rams
11. Batman1641 - Panthers
12. Batman1641 - Packers

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Draft Results

1. pwolantern - Broncos
2. franklinguy52 - Dolphins
3. Batman1641 - Falcons
4. captkirk42 - Bears
5. captkirk42 - Vikings
6. bajmurray - Bengals
7. Cool_Hand_Flash - Jaguars
8. Cool_Hand_Flash - Buccaneers
9. Mike - Lions
10. franklinguy52 - Titans
11. Batman1641 - Chargers
12. crpalmi - Eagles

Free Team Giveaway

mloftus9677 - Texans

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Buffalo Bills
Kansas City Chiefs
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers

Waiting List

Jeremy - Dolphins
Jeremy - Patriots

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

I'll probably pick up another team after we figure out which boxes we're buying..

I'll come up with a tentative box list at some point before the weekend. I say tentative because it could change if more teams are claimed before our payment deadline.

In!

And a heads up, what ever team that drafts Ryan Nassib, I want lol.. if he lands on one of the taken teams, I'll come running everytime we pull his cards :LOL: :p

Here is a tentative product list for next month's break:

This list assumes that Chris (crpalmi) will be in. It'll also change if any new teams are picked up.

Here is a tentative product list for next month's break:

This list assumes that Chris (crpalmi) will be in. It'll also change if any new teams are picked up.

Looks like a good list to me

Back