The NCAA Finals...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Well, it's down to two.

Louisville and Michigan.

I could go on and on about how the referees blew calls in the Louisville/Wichita State game. That's NOT just me making a comment... several times within the last few minutes of the game the commentators said that the referees blew calls. Will the head of the NCAA Referees release a statement on Sunday or Monday saying such? Probably, but it doesn't matter. Congrats to Louisville!

...and towards the end of the Syracuse/Michigan game I thought the referees missed quite a few calls... both ways! Was that really a charge on Triche? That was one of those 50/50 calls. I would have thought the officials would have called him for extending his arm and pushing off on the previous plays. Maybe this was the referees way of saying "sorry" to Michigan for not making the calls earlier?

In both games I thought the referees lost control in the closing minutes. The players seemed to have the NASCAR "boys have at it" attitude and that is not needed in any College Sport!

Who will win on Monday? My heart is with the University of Michigan, but in my brackets, I had them losing in the Sweet 16.

I will be cheering for the Maze and Blue, but really think it's going to be a 20-plus points win for the Cardinals of Kentucky! The "kids" from Michigan (youngest team in the tournament) have been lucky so far.

By-the-way... the last team on my bracket lost back in the Elite Eight. :stress:

Back