The matchups I want to see

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Nothing to do with the BCS. I think these would be the best games

LSU vs USC
UGA vs OU
HI vs KS (two gimmick teams)
Va Tech vs Ohio St. (twoboring teams that could bore each other to death)
AZ St vs WVA

While I would like to see Illinois get a BCS bowl bid, I'd also like to see them play Florida in the Capital One bowl. It'd make for a good story line with Zook, and I think it would be a huge test for Illinois' defense

Nothing to do with the BCS. I think these would be the best games

LSU vs USC
UGA vs OU
HI vs KS (two gimmick teams)
Va Tech vs Ohio St. (twoboring teams that could bore each other to death)
AZ St vs WVA

would have been a more entertaining game......but instead LSU get to destroy "The" Ohio State in a game that I will probably fall asleep watching:roflmao:....it's gonna be a repeat of last year for Ohio State.....the BCS sucks and the Ohio State is over-rated!

Nobody thought Illinois would beat Ohio State and they did....

I would say that Ohio St. is a better team than USC.

Ohio State lost to Illinois.....USC lost to Stamford and a good Oregon team....

I think its going to be closer than what people are giving Illinois credit for. Thats why im hoping Illinois beats USC.

Give credit where credit is deserved and Illinois deserves it

I think its going to be closer than what people are giving Illinois credit for. Thats why im hoping Illinois beats USC.

:shock:

Illinois deserves credit for what......being in a conference where teams don't play everyone in their conference......and beating an over-rated OSU team.........USC>Big Ten +1.........USC beat 3 of the 4 Top 25 teams they played this year......OSU beat 3 o ranked teams as well.....but those those teams shouldn't have been ranked.........mostly due to the fact that they don't play anybody.......just like the everyone in the Big 10.......well except Michigan.......they play App. State:roflmao:

What exactly is it about this schedule that makes USC the tried and tested team you make it out to be?

Idaho Won 38-10
@Nebraska Won 49-31
Washington St. Won 47-14
@Washington Won 27-23
Stanford Lost 23-24
Arizona Won 20-13
@Notre Dame Won 38-0
@Oregon Lost 17-24
Oregon St. Won 24-3
@California Won 24-17
@Arizona St. Won 44-24
UCLA Won 24-7

What exactly is it about this schedule that makes USC the tried and tested team you make it out to be?

Idaho Won 38-10
@Nebraska Won 49-31
Washington St. Won 47-14
@Washington Won 27-23
Stanford Lost 23-24
Arizona Won 20-13
@Notre Dame Won 38-0
@Oregon Lost 17-24
Oregon St. Won 24-3
@California Won 24-17
@Arizona St. Won 44-24
UCLA Won 24-7

they are not tested. but they are fast and athletic, remember what they did to Michigan last year... should be a repeat performance. Not that I want it to be, just a realist.

they are not tested. but they are fast and athletic, remember what they did to Michigan last year... should be a repeat performance. Not that I want it to be, just a realist.

Just making my point against TrojanFan's argument about OSU's strength of schedule (even though USC isn't even playing OSU :lollol:)

And arguments about what a team did last year are moot.

Back