The matchups I want to see

Just making my point against TrojanFan's argument about OSU's strength of schedule (even though USC isn't even playing OSU :lollol:)

And arguments about what a team did last year are moot.

I agree to some point, but slow Big 10/Notre Dame teams do not match up with super fast teams like USC, FLA and a few others.

unless Booty has a melt down and Juice Newton or whatever his name is goes nuts, this is going to be a very one sided affair.

I agree to some point, but slow Big 10/Notre Dame teams do not match up with super fast teams like USC, FLA and a few others.

unless Booty has a melt down and Juice Newton or whatever his name is goes nuts, this is going to be a very one sided affair.

Hey Notre Dame is getting fast :D

What exactly is it about this schedule that makes USC the tried and tested team you make it out to be?

Idaho Won 38-10
@Nebraska Won 49-31
Washington St. Won 47-14
@Washington Won 27-23
Stanford Lost 23-24
Arizona Won 20-13
@Notre Dame Won 38-0
@Oregon Lost 17-24
Oregon St. Won 24-3
@California Won 24-17
@Arizona St. Won 44-24
UCLA Won 24-7

Oregon was in the Top 10......as well as Cal and ASU............OSU didn't play anyone in the Top 10 and the only team in the Big 10 with a Top 10 ranking is OSU........a way OVER-RATED OSU.....

Not trying to make USC out to sound like a tried and tested team.....just stating that USC is better then OSU......and everyone else in the Big 10 +1...........I'm not saying that USC deserves to be in the National Championship game with LSU......but with that being said, neither does OSU.....and Illinois definitely doesn't deserve to be in the Rose Bowl...........so like I said before:

USC>Big 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, both USC and OSU struggled at Washington. Why anyone wants to play USC after giving them 30 days to prepare is beyond me. USC owns the BCS with exception of a phenominal down to the wire performance by vince young. Don't judge USC versus the Oregon team that played the last three games, night and day different.

Well, both USC and OSU struggled at Washington. Why anyone wants to play USC after giving them 30 days to prepare is beyond me. USC owns the Big 10 in BCS Bowl games! Don't judge USC versus the Oregon team that played the last three games, night and day different.

Fixed!

Back