The letter for this mailday is the letter S!

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Shaun, Sigs, and Shiny!

Two weeks worth of mail, and one special shop pickup (thanks Loghan) Lots of Shaun (I don't wanna hear it, Chris...) a bit of shiny :cool: and a few sigs!

ShaunAlexander04FleerGenuineArticle.150jer.jpg

Shaun Alexander 04 Fleer Genuine Article

ShaunAlexander06LeafR_SPrimeCuts8.50jer.jpg

Shaun Alexander 06 Leaf R&S Prime Cuts

ShaunAlexander05LeafR_SPrimeCuts12.25jer.jpg

Shaun Alexander 05 Leaf R&S Prime Cuts 12/25

ShaunAlexander06DonrussElitePrimeTa.299.jpg

Shaun Alexander 06 Donruss Elite Prime Targets 118/299

and this is #4 in my collection of the #/50:

ShaunAlexander06AbsoluteHerosjer20.50.jpg

Shaun Alexander 06 Absolute.Heroes 20/50

Now one shiny refractor:

DeionBranch07ToppsChromeuncircref1.139.jpg

Deion Branch 07 Topps Chrome Uncirc refractor 1/139

and the sigs (this was a shop pickup from Loghan)

MattHasselbeck03SweetSpotSigsauto.jpg

Matt Hasselbeck 04 UD Sweet Sigs-helmet auto

Want to give a big THANKS!!!! to Loghan (DeangeloHallfan) for making me a great deal on this! I finally got to go up and see his new shop, and it's great! Location is WAY better than the old one, waaay easier to get to from the freeway. Now you need to get a couch with a view of that new TV ;) (should have posted this last week, my bad :redface:)

OK the rest:

MarcusTrufant03PressPassrcauto.jpg

Marcus Trufant 03 Press Pass auto (goes with the other set of his PP cards that I have, I don't know what other ones are in there, but this matched :-D)

And a Seneca Wallace auto, since he just signed a 4 year extension, I felt comfortable buying this :D

SenecaWallace03UDAutographs65.414auito.jpg

Seneca Wallace 03 UD Autographs rc auto 65/414

Thanks for lookin!!!

:(:doh::doh::silence:

If someone actually was a Seahawks fan, I'm sure they'd be hella pleased with those cards!!!!

Is it me or does it seem like Seneca's sig reads "Swallow". Not saying anything bad about him, he is a fine player.

All jokes aside, great cards and hopefully Shaun improves this week. I'm rooting for Larry though. Got to rep my fantasy team in games I dont care about. I've been drinking so please excuse the excess of barbs I have laiud upon thee. Or better yet, start drinking a lot yourself and enjoy the party!!!!:cheers:

:(:doh::doh::silence:

If someone actually was a Seahawks fan, I'm sure they'd be hella pleased with those cards!!!!

Is it me or does it seem like Seneca's sig reads "Swallow". Not saying anything bad about him, he is a fine player.

All jokes aside, great cards and hopefully Shaun improves this week. I'm rooting for Larry though. Got to rep my fantasy team in games I dont care about. I've been drinking so please excuse the excess of barbs I have laiud upon thee. Or better yet, start drinking a lot yourself and enjoy the party!!!!:cheers:

Yeah, you must be :drunk:... you were actually nice to me!! :shock: :lollol:

The D is on FIRE.. so Matt Leinert better be lookin for his next Hollywood starlet to empregnate, cause he'll need a new job as of Monday! WOO!!! :rambo:

Shaun has had his BEST days against the DEADbirds :rambo:, so this should be our 1st of 2 trips to Arizona this year :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great cards Alane.....love that jumbo Alexander patch (and the rest of them, of course:cheers:)

BTW, I hope the Seahawks don't treat Leinart too bad, I might need him for my fantasy football team some this year;)

Yeah, you must be :drunk:... you were actually nice to me!! :shock: :lollol:

The D is on FIRE.. so Matt Leinert better be lookin for his next Hollywood starlet to empregnate, cause he'll need a new job as of Monday! WOO!!! :rambo:

Shaun has had his BEST days against the DEADbirds :rambo:, so this should be our 1st of 2 trips to Arizona this year :cool:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Laugh all ya want!

We have to play them next week.. and in FEB..we will have our redux!

DO THE MATH!!! :music:

Hmmm. they will be hosting you in the Wild Card. I believe you are mistaken - that game would be in Jan.

Back