The latest rumor about Tubberville (n05114 and Brad will be interested)

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Tommy Bowden to Arkansas (hahahahahahahaha...*ahem*...sorry) and then Tuberville to Clemson.

How much longer until Tubberville to UCLA comes out:lollol:

I would not mind. Tommy is not a horrible coach, but he favors seniors too much, even if there is a better young guy behind him. Also Rob Spence better leave since he is the offensive play caller and he has many headscratchers.

is that bobby bowdens kid??? the one that was just fired a few weeks ago?

my cousin works for FSU and they couldn't wait to get him out of there, at least the boosters couldn't

is that bobby bowdens kid??? the one that was just fired a few weeks ago?

my cousin works for FSU and they couldn't wait to get him out of there, at least the boosters couldn't

Jeff Bowden is the one he fired. He was an offensive coordinator at FSU. Tommy is the head coach of Clemson right now. Another of his sons, Terry, was the head coach at Auburn for several years as well. It kinda runs in the family I guess;)

I've read where Arkansas has 3 candidates, and Tubs isn't listed.
Our AD said yesterday that he expected Tubs to be at Auburn for awhile, and Tubs responded, "I concur".

Most of our impatient fanbase is peeved that he hasn't made a definitive comment nor signed his extension, but I don't get worked over stuff like that.

Although I think Tubs is back next year, he may be gone sooner rather than later.

They just said on SportsCenter that Arkansas offered him 2mil/year. Take him them and definitley enjoy Rob Spence where you will run 13 times in a bowl game or continuously throw inside the 5.

It's starting to sound like Bowden will say :doh: That sucks, was hoping he'd come in and run Arkansas' program into the ground.

Supposiveliy, Jim Grobe is very interested in the job. I hope he doesn't go there and the piggies make some bone-headed hire (which at this point would not surprise me).

Back