The July 2007 Chantilly Show (pics)!

thepistonsfan

Bench Warmer
We had an absolute blast at the show. Everyone was extremely outgoing & talkative (even Troy Aikman ;) ).
I took my godchildren & a couple of buds along for the ride. None of them had ever experienced anything like it before. While the show was truly awesome, we were really disappointed that LaRon Landry, Kenny Houston & Mike Sellers all cancelled. :( Anyhoo, here are some pics. Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

-Elan

BTW - I also had a TON of pickups for both myself and a lot of the TCG. I'll post scans when I get home from the office tonight. :cheers:

My two with JC
8db8f08e.jpg

Me & Jason Campbell
60dc77dd.jpg

Whitey Ford
0e4b5233.jpg

Robin Yount & Aikman
37ee90fb.jpg

Me & my Godson
2ef962c3.jpg

My Goddaughter & Clinton Portis
601b9d54.jpg

Me, My Goddaughter & Santana Moss
171024ca.jpg

My buddy & Moss
cb78de77.jpg

Sean Taylor
24a3cf01.jpg

c9cb3a0e.jpg

Campbell signing the new masterpiece addition to my collection!
e9165d06.jpg

And here she is in all her glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sean Taylor & Jason Campbell signed full sized helmet!

:cheers:

c09ccb99.jpg

f1e8c2e5.jpg

3b9a5b19.jpg

2f5aec6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure yet. I'll probably make my decision by the end of July. :salut:

We expect to see you at Nattys!!! :D Drive up to CT and drive out with me, heh (yes, way out of the way)... Anyway, those are some great pics, Dave will go with you next time around. BTW, I like how you disguised your intention of photographing that woman by saying you were trying to capture Aikman and Yount.... :D

VERY COOL PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

What does Clinton Portis' shirt say???? I must be the only one that reads what their shirts say

Back