The Coolest Vandy Freebie EVER From Stefan (bamasa37sb34)

CommodoreCountry

Bench Warmer
So, Stefan keeps telling me he's got something in the "works" for me ... Well, today he made good on the promise and delivered this to me:

Whitt.jpg

For those of you who don't know ... (don't worry, I had to research it myself) ... Whitt Taylor was Vanderbilt's QB during our only season in the modern era with a bowl appearance. He also led the Commodores' to a victory over Arch-rival Tennessee during that year - a feat that took until 2005 to replicate. He's a Vandy legend and Stefan got me a personalized auto from him. Kudos to Stefan who always goes out of his way to find unique and AWESOME freebies to fellow collectors. (Especially college collectors - shameless plug) ;)

Also, Darrin (DMREVELL) dropped off a nice freebie package to me with some great Vanderbilt hard to find players (Chris Gaines CFL Linebacker for instance.) He also did his duty to the few and the proud, by giving me about 50 Mike Anderson cards which are awesome! Semper FI!

Thanks again Stefan and Darrin, you guys are awesome!

Man, I'm more than happy to do that for you. How many chances are you going to have to get an autographed schedule from the last QB to lead Vandy to a bowl. Hell, even Cutler couldn't do that:lollol: Glad you enjoy it, and glad that both me and Darrin could hook you up with free stuff.

You're right ... I forgot to mention that. Not only did Stefan hook me up with the personalized auto, he first tracked down an official, mint game schedule from 1982 then had it signed for me!!! A lot of work went into it and i'm very pleased!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back