The CBSSPortsline Top 50 Players

Cant argue with 2 Bengals in the Top 10!!!

I saw Shaun A. play last year and I totally agree with him being not included.

a lot of stretches on the list IMO...asomougha (sp?), kevin williams that high when I think Pat Williams has more of an impact anyway, kerry rhodes, ty warren

He's really stretching to include alot of positions on the list. Don't agree with alot of the ranks and many of the names.

Julian Peterson will make that list next year. Dude is a freak of nature. I love seeing Mr. Walter Jones up there!!!

As for Shaun...... :shifty: ......... :cheers:

a lot of stretches on the list IMO...asomougha (sp?), kevin williams that high when I think Pat Williams has more of an impact anyway, kerry rhodes, ty warren

Prisco is one of the few writers who understands Warren's value. When he missed a game, it showed (when the pats lost to the jets). There are definitely stretches though. I find it funny that he remarks how Tory Holt is so good but never gets recognition, and still puts him below Chad Johnson. Chad is a great player, but Holt has been doing it for a damn long time.

ebsoria- I think the Broncos o-line system should be in the top 50, not the actual players ;)

Meh, I dont agree with some players on that list.

Favre not being on it is ludacris.

I would replace acouple names with Brian Dawkins, and Troy Polamalu.

Meh, I dont agree with some players on that list.

Favre not being on it is ludacris.

I would replace acouple names with Brian Dawkins, and Troy Polamalu.

Forgot about Dawkins. Him not making the list is a travesty. Top 3 safety in the league.

Back