The Big East

michaelou44

Bench Warmer
LOL Not sure who it was that said the Big East was better than the big 12, but had to bring it up. I believe it was o ur rutgers collector. Too funny, but South Florida is a pretty descent team. Hats off to them. Looks like that may be the only one though.HEHEHE:D:D

I wouldn't dismiss WVU that quickly, however, if they don't develop a better passing attack they won't be in the top 15 again this year.

I wouldn't dismiss WVU that quickly, however, if they don't develop a better passing attack they won't be in the top 15 again this year.

in my opinion the Big East is definitely better than the Big 12. The Big 12 is a one team conference this year OU. OU is clearly one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the nation so far, but Texas (the only other major player) looks very pedestrian. give me the Big East because they are deeper.

in my opinion the Big East is definitely better than the Big 12. The Big 12 is a one team conference this year OU. OU is clearly one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the nation so far, but Texas (the only other major player) looks very pedestrian. give me the Big East because they are deeper.

:shock:

Thank you. Oklahoma will absolutely throttle Texas and further cement the "one-team conference" argument.

Yep, but I am just saying this because its so rare that Rexvos and I agree on anything. :dance:

Back