Baseball The attic finds are back for discussion!

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
My aunt found this good size box in the attic some tine ago that my Uncle left behind after we lost him exactly one year ago now. She thinks he forgot about the boxes, and here's why. There was a lot of vintage, 4 sport cards. I went through this box a while ago and these stood out.

1970 Johnny Unitas
1971 Johnny Unitas
1972 Johnny Unitas

72/73 Julius Erving RC x2

1970 Pete Rose
1970 Nolan Ryan
1971 Thurman Munson
1971 Nolan Ryan (off center)
1971 Pete Rose
1971 Steve Garvey RC
1975 Robin Yount RC

I will have another couple of boxes to go through (older stuff I presume), possibly tomorrow night. I'm also going to try and have a few scans here to prove that the cards exist:p. ALL OF THESE WILL BE FOR SALE AT SOME POINT AT MY PRICES (where I'll try to claim 10% of or something;))

I'm also willing to say that these cards are all in pretty good shape and would say raw 4 to 5 for each of them if they were to get graded, maybe some 6's.

If there is some vintage you are looking for in any of the sports, leave a list and when selling time comes I will contact you. My pricing has been about the mid range of the BV (ex. card books $10 - $25, I'll go to $18 + S/H) which I feel is very fair for vintage in this shape.

I remember when I saw them I thought "HOF player, I'll check it out" I never thought it booked that high! I'll try to get some webcam pics, but they might not turn out that great.

Back