Football That The Backstop guy that sold that Peterson...wow...how stupid...

Johan Santana #57 said:
woah

after tonights game it might have just increased 20%

Yep, and that is the way the idiot buyers on ebay work. If he breaks his neck next week, and can't ever play again what will it be worth? :D

butch-n-steph said:
..............think Gill was smart to sell that card....remember Reggie Bush ?Now look at his prices,whose stupid afterall?

Of course you would say that, defending someone you know from your area.

But come on, it's not like he just sold the card after the huge game.

The guy who bought it put it right up after he got it in and made $1000 more, don't act like that is $5 or something.

sportsguyryan said:
Of course you would say that, defending someone you know from your area.

But come on, it's not like he just sold the card after the huge game.

The guy who bought it put it right up after he got it in and made $1000 more, don't act like that is $5 or something.

good point i say the guy that sold it for $1,500 is a fricken moron! Reggie Bush mirror black sold for $5,000 last year, he really sold himself short....

ps: fact that the guy that bought it just made $1,000 dont help his cause lol

I think that Gil may have been able to get more for that card, and he obviously didn't know it's true value, and maybe he was given bad advice on the listing price, who knows? He still made a huge chunk of cash off the card, and I'm sure he was happy with that price, so that is all that matters. Not everyone who collects sportscards is a greedy, scalper. I'm sure he will buy some nice cards with the profits that will make him happy. 1/1's are very hard to judge value wise. There is no measures to guide them by. You can ask whatever price you want, doesn't mean you'll get it. To call someone an idiot, because he did what he did is rediculous. He was happy with the price he listed it at, and that's all that matters. Maybe he needed the money real fast, and priced it to sell fast. Nobody knows that for sure! The other guy who bought could of been stuck sitting on it, too. It's all a gamble. What if the player broke his leg this week? Would he have got that much for it???

Who cares he still made some bucks he just helped others out b selling it for so low and butch-n-steph weren't you guys on one of the box breaks videos once?

Back