Thank you to all who have put this site together!

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
A group of people as awesome as ours deserves a great site, thanks so much to all of you who have put in all the work to bring us together here. So far everything on the site has worked well and looks great (minus the "smilies" :mad: :p ). Looking foward to being able to spend many days (including Sundays) on the site.

From what I am told vbulliten is much more stable and there should be little or no downtime. Now it's time to get the site ready for the big time!

they kept it quiet because they wanted to work out all the bugs before launch, but since CP took a dump again they made this place known

yes, please read the announcements... Until we officially launch I consider all of you Guinea pigs :D Also, our host is in the midst of changing servers so we might have some up down issues, not to mention I don't know if we have yet resolved all of our database issues. Anyway, just remember we aren't officially open yet, but are letting you hang out during construction :D

yes, please read the announcements... Until we officially launch I consider all of you Guinea pigs :D Also, our host is in the midst of changing servers so we might have some up down issues, not to mention I don't know if we have yet resolved all of our database issues. Anyway, just remember we aren't officially open yet, but are letting you hang out during construction :D

I'ma construction groupie!!! My life has purpose!!! :D :D :D

I've been known to hang in worse places ;) Thanks and hit me up as things move along and if I can I'll contribute. Might not be much sometimes but maybe others it will.

A group of people as awesome as ours deserves a great site, thanks so much to all of you who have put in all the work to bring us together here. So far everything on the site has worked well and looks great (minus the "smilies" :mad: :p ). Looking foward to being able to spend many days (including Sundays) on the site.

Kiss ass.;)

Back