Hockey Thank you Dad!

Mooche

Bench Warmer
Hey folks!

It's been a while, but I'm just getting through this home stretch of finals with school and will be steady on activity soon. I just wanted to share a story that happened to me recently.

My Dad has been constantly out of town on business trips, and lately he just headed over to Edmonton and asked me if I could look up some cards stores for him to ponder on his little free time that he has out there. I found Wests Sports Cards online, and my Dad went in and talked to the awesome guys down there and spent the entire afternoon watching box breaks, talking sports and having a good time. He called me in the store and asked me about a Jack Lambert autograph that he was picking up from them (he is a monster Steelers fan) and that was that... so I thought.

Anyways, he just was able to drop by the house this Sunday before heading off again to Toronto, and upon arrival he sent me a text to look inside the drawer in the dining room. I found a bag with a bunch of Winnipeg Jets base cards in it, and in the bottom of the bag I found this..

BogoPlate.jpg

08-09 The Cup Zach Bogosian Yellow Printing Plate Rookie Card 1/1

My jaw almost dropped and touched the floor. Needless to say, thank you Pa! Thanks to the boys at Wests as well for the sweet addition to the PC.

Sorry for the novel, and thank you guys for reading!
Kristian

Thanks Mike! Yeah, he's my main player PC for the local Winnipeg Jets, and it was a surprising find in a city where the Jets are hated with a passion, that being Edmonton.

Definitely the grail right now.

Back