Basketball Terrible customer service

benchmadenyc

Bench Warmer
I recently broke a bone of Hit Parade Platinum ($200/one high end hit) which I purchased from Dave and Adams. Normally a solid dealer but in this situation it couldn't be more opposite. I pulled a Kyrie Irving on card auto from Limited 2011...Good card right? Wrong! The auto is in such bad shape I can't begin to imagine how they would of let this get packed. It looks like a bad color, put of focus photocopy. When I reached out for a response to this situation...Nothing, no return email or phone call. Meanwhile I left with this card that is essentially worthless. Just a buyer beware that if you plan on buying from these guys in the future, don't be surprised if you get rooked.

aa8135effbb921368c1bfb0c7615cea0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must understand... Dave and Adam's are NOT responsible for the cards inside the box (unless the box was damaged or previously opened). You need to contact the manufacturer (Panini).

Last edited:
You must understand... Dave and Adam's are NOT responsible for the cards inside the box (unless the box was damaged or previously opened). You need to contact the manufacturer (Panini).
Completely agree. Dave and Adam's have no idea what is in the box that they sell you. This is a quality control issue with Panini. I would contact them...maybe they can get you a replacement or something.

Back