Tell me how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
Apparently some people believe Dan (b70x7n) and myself are trouble makers. So please express the good, the bad, and the ugly about us two. Thank you:salut:

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Jamey boy you do nothing but help the site and I like Dan, so violators will be prosecuted.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
Jamey boy you do nothing but help the site and I like Dan, so violators will be prosecuted.

I remember Jamie Salter always patting me on the back for spelling my name Jamie. For those who dont know, my family and very close friends call me Jamie. Its been like that since I was a baby. But I had another nick name when I was young, and that was moose because I was big. I never stayed big though. Anyways, back to the opinions.:D

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
You don't bother me Jameson, the other person in question annoys the hell out of me. At least you have positive things about yourself on this website. That other guy just likes to start stuff especially with Alane.

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
I like both you guys. Seems like the only time trouble gets caused by either of you is when Dan posts in any thread involving the Seahawks;)

Chadjacksonfan

Bench Warmer
You don't bother me Jameson, the other person in question annoys the hell out of me. At least you have positive things about yourself on this website. That other guy just likes to start stuff especially with Alane.

To be honest I feel the same way about Dan but I know its all in good fun for him... But alot of the time he goes too far.

b70x7n

Bench Warmer

Sorry if I refuse to get down on my knees and please anything Seahawks related :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.