team lots. name your team!!

penguin056

Bench Warmer
hi selling team lots. name your team and ill put together a lot for you . i should be able to do these lots with 150 base cards, and put in hopefully ,but not for sure 1 jersey and or 1 auto . you will get again with availability inserts, parallels, serial numbered card. great value here!! depending on where you live... cost will be around the 12-15.00 range for them(this will include shipping). thanks for looking

penguin056 said:
hi selling team lots. name your team and ill put together a lot for you . i should be able to do these lots with 150 base cards, and put in hopefully ,but not for sure 1 jersey and or 1 auto . you will get again with availability inserts, parallels, serial numbered card. great value here!! depending on where you live... cost will be around the 12-15.00 range for them(this will include shipping). thanks for looking

Not interested in any specific team but if you have a buttload of Pisanis you want to sell I'm game? Send me a PM if so.

hi ewilkens and armarkle . been so busy last little while, work, kids, passing of my grandma have kep me super busy. i will get a list together of what i have for you guys by the end of this weekend.

armarkle i see what yo ucollect and i have some steeler, and pirate cards(nothing fancy) if interested... the cards in baseball arefrom early 90's. football cards are from early 90's, some into the late 90's and abit into 2000's. lmk if interested as id like to move those and would give great deal on those.

ewilkens.... i know you told me, but what year hawks are you searching for? up to 09....but would be be interested in anyone that has played in a hawks unifrom? lmk so i can search for them for you. thanks

i'm mostly a post-lockout fan, and especially guys that won the cup... i dont need everyone/everything. just last 4-6 years is fine

alrighty.. i will see what i have and get a list together for you..... yo uwant it here or a private message?? oh yeah... if they joined team last year or so, like hossa or huet... will you take their cards in other jerseys??

penguin056 said:
alrighty.. i will see what i have and get a list together for you..... yo uwant it here or a private message?? oh yeah... if they joined team last year or so, like hossa or huet... will you take their cards in other jerseys??

PM is best. Other jerseys are ok, but only among key guys... I don't need guys like Nick Boynton or Kim Johnnson... I'll let you use your best judgement and whatever is easiest for you.

penguin056 said:
armarkle i see what you collect and i have some steeler, and pirate cards(nothing fancy) if interested... the cards in baseball arefrom early 90's. football cards are from early 90's, some into the late 90's and abit into 2000's. lmk if interested as id like to move those and would give great deal on those.

Depending on what they are I might consider...dont need too much more 90s stuff though...but give me an idea with a pm what we are talking and I will let you know...take your time, I know how it is to lose your grandma, mine died in May...

Back