TCZ's PC Club Group #1 - Jan '14

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
TCZ Personal Collection Club (PC Club)

Here we go, for the first time in 2014. Remember, our new rule states that when you win you drop to the bottom of the waiting list so we'll say good-bye to MWS for a while, but we'll be able to welcome a newcomer from our waiting list. Not sure who that is yet, but I'll announce it here once I hear from them.

How Does It Work?

Each member of the group will pitch in $10 (either gift or the member pays the fees) once a month. We will then have a random drawing and one member will be chosen to be able to add $97-100 worth of cards to their own PC. I will then work with that member to determine some cards to buy on their behalf to send to them.

Rules

• You must specify your "PC" upon joining. If you win, the cards you pick MUST match up with the PC you mentioned when you joined. If you want to change your PC, you must move to the bottom of our waiting list (if there is one at that time).
  • The winner must pick cards from eBay, CheckOutMyCards, or from another TCZ member.
  • The total spent should be between $97-100 (including shipping). I will pay shipping to you once I receive the cards.
  • The winner must pick at least 1 card that costs $60, or more. It's suggested that you spend the entire amount on 1 card, but that's not a requirement.
  • The winner can't have the money sent directly to them. Cards must be chosen to purchase on their behalf.

Additional Information

Keep in mind that the odds are that you will probably not be the winner. You only have a 10% chance at winning. That said, we are looking for some very dedicated members who will stick with this thing month after month whether they win or lose. This is more about us helping other members get some amazing additions to their collection than it is about us bettering our own collection.

Also, once we get 10 members added to the waiting list, we'll start a new group. We'll continue to add as many groups as necessary to make sure as many people as possible have the opportunity to be in one.

Members

• Mike - Dallas Cowboys / HOF Game-Used and Autos
  • franklinguy52 - Cincinnati Reds / Dallas Cowboys
  • pwolantern - New York Giants / Detroit Tigers / Former U of M players / Mario Manningham
  • captkirk42 - Washington Senators / Washington Nationals / Baltimore Orioles / HOFers
  • Batman1641 - San Diego Chargers / Detroit Lions / Tony Gwynn
  • Jeremy - Udonis Haslem /Alonzo Mourning / Miami Heat / 1990's BKB / BKB refractor/insert lots
  • MichJohn - Tigers / David Wright / Chipper Jones
  • Amandashubby2010 - Cam Newton / Carolina Panthers and HOF QBs
  • 5toosweet - Jeff Bagwell / Vladimir Guerrero / Detroit Tigers
  • James DeBusk - Andrew Luck / David Wilson

Waiting List

MWS - Future and Current HOFer Autos / Denver Broncos Autos
Cool_Hand_Flash - Peyton Manning / Andrew Luck / Indianapolis Colts / Ultimate Collection / Thomas Robinson
rigo tovar - Chicago Cubs / Houston Rockets / Dallas Cowboys / Ryne Sandberg / Mark Grace

Last edited:
Please confirm that you are still in here. Also, I've sent a PM to @MichJohn. He will be the first person with the opportunity to join us since MWS is being moved to the bottom of the list after winning last month.

For you others on the waiting list, you should know that we have made a new rule that states that the winner each month is automatically moved to the bottom of the waiting list in order to give other guys an opportunity to be a part of this too.

Back