TCZ Upgraded

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
TCZ has once again been upgraded to the latest version of our forum software. This new version adds several new features, as well as fixes a lot of bugs that were found since the last version.

Along with this new version, I've also updated TCZ's style to something I think is a little more modern and lightweight.

Here's a quick description of a few of the new features that were added that I think y'all will be more likely to use. There were actually several other improvements, but they're mostly cosmetic and/or deal with the back end.

Thread Tags

Now when you create a thread you have the ability to add some tags to that thread. The main purpose for tags is giving us the ability to add keywords to threads, which will increase the threads visibility in searches.

Profile Post Improvements

The main thing you're likely to notice here is that we now have the ability to "like" profile post comments. Before you could always "like" the profile post itself, but not the comments. Profile posts are now also searchable using our search engine.

Today we once again updated our software to the latest version, which offers a few bug fixes from the last version. If you notice anything that isn't working correctly, that was working before today, please let me know so we can work to get it fixed as soon as possible.

We've, once again, upgraded our forum to the latest version of the forum software. If you notice any problems, that weren't here before, please let me know and we'll try to get it taken care of as quickly as possible.

...and again, we're upgraded to the latest version of our forum software. No new features. Just a bunch of bug fixes. As always, if you notice any problems (that weren't there before now) please let me know.

So, yeah, it happened again. Another successful upgrade. Again, no new features, unfortunately. Just more bugs and security fixes.

Back