TCZ on Twitter

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
TCZ is now on Twitter as @TradingCardZone. We will be posting information there about any unexpected downtime, or problems, with the site. Who knows, we may even host a contest or 2 just for our Twitter followers. So, if you have a Twitter account, please follow us.

I just started using it, personally, and so far it's been a great way to engage other people within our hobby, and other hobbies of mine as well.

Cool, I will surely be checking it out within the next few days

FYI, if you haven't started a Twitter account, do it. Not just for this contest either. I've won an obscene amount of stuff on there from Atlsportscards, DACardworld, Topps, Panini... it just keeps coming.
Yup people, go do that! .. but on the odd chance someone not from north america reads this. Most, if not all contest etc are for north americans only. Which is sad, cause there are card collectors all over the world.

On, a lighter note. We almost have 100 followers on Twitter last time I checked! :D

To all our members, if we aren't following you on Twitter already, just drop us a Tweet to let us know you're registered on the forums and we'll be sure to get you followed. ;)

To all our members, if we aren't following you on Twitter already, just drop us a Tweet to let us know you're registered on the forums and we'll be sure to get you followed. ;)
Even though I don't Twitter much I'm being followed, and I'm following. OH it's just one big spy game to you guys isn't it?:ninja:

Back