TCZ Fantasy Football 2015 Edition

I missed the whole draft till the end, when I saw Eli Manning on my team I threw in the white flag :LOL: How can they give me a B grade(n)

Lol, Gronks on my team. Sorry Mike.

Wow!! Turned out to be very close between us. I lost by 0.18 points. What a close one! Not sure I've ever seen one any closer, but I haven't been playing long. Lucky for you I had no idea one of my receivers wasn't even playing! Doh! :banghead:

Wow!! Turned out to be very close between us. I lost by 0.18 points. What a close one! Not sure I've ever seen one any closer, but I haven't been playing long. Lucky for you I had no idea one of my receivers wasn't even playing! Doh! :banghead:
Yes in deed, yeah I didnt even update my line up, didnt put Bell in for the lions, didnt do much anyways :LOL: Been busy but keeping a eye when I can :cool: I just got lucky Mike

comeback seems to have fallen short. only 76 points from my 3 players playing tonight. 9 points to go and only 2 minutes.

Only?!?! That's just 7 less points than my entire team got this week! :facepalm:
Ended up 2 points short. I thought I had no chance going into last night and then the points just kept coming. 82.50 between Charles, Cobb, and Kelce.

Yeah, this was a horrible week for me. I actually had 2 guys that didn't get a single point, and they both played the entire game!!

Back