TCZ Fantasy Football 2015 Edition

bajmurray

Prospect
Transactions: 6
Last year, we had 2 fantasy Football leagues for members of the the TCZ site. Those who participated seemed to have a good time, so I have renewed the leagues for 2015. Invitations were sent out to all of last year's participants, giving them first crack at joining this year. Most have done so, but there are still a few open spots.

As a result, I am opening up both leagues to any member who wants to join. One league is a 12 team league, and the other is 10 teams. The link to join is below each league in this posting (just click the link, and then follow the sign-up instructions.)

These leagues are both "bragging rights" leagues, meaning there is not cost to join. However, if any league member wishes to contribute cards towards a prize pool, they are welcome to.

TCZ Fantasy Football (12 team league)

Link to join: https://yho.com/nfl?l=3884&k=8400dbb30f009b7c&ikey=c3889e2b4a1342be

TCZ Fantasy Football (10 team league)

Link to join: https://yho.com/nfl?l=3947&k=a99b1b8104945ccd&ikey=c5bd75969f863537

Please PM me if you have any questions.

The Cowboys are back in the mix! Good luck to everyone else! You're all going to need it! Well, unless my team is as bad as last year...or the year before...then you'll be fine. :ROFLMAO:

I can't join because I was not there last year:(
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

Both leagues will be holding live, on-line drafts. The schedule for the drafts is posted on each individual league's home page.

I will have to make a serious pre draft ranking because I don't think I will wake up at 3 AM for this.:LOL:
It's not about me. My wife wouldn't like that, I think :D

Last edited:
Hey Brian, not sure if I did it right and if I'm back in or not, I seem to have two teams :LOL: Let me know if I'm in, Thanks, goodluck everyone, I have to be better than 11th place.:(

You are in, but you are correct. You have 2 teams in the same league.

I'll delete one of them.

You are welcome to signup into the 2nd league as well, if you wish.

Back