TCZ Coins - Link the Ink

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
tcz-coin.png
Hello all Coin Hunters on TCZ!
tcz-coin.png

Looking for Coin? Up for a challenge? Well, have we got the ticket for you :)

Each week I will post a close up of an autograph off of a card. It can be from any sport (including UFC/MMA), and it will be all our fine members job, to guess which athlete put pen to card (or sticker).. In other words, the challenge is to Link the Ink ;)

Each contest will run for a week, and after said week, all correct answers will get a trip to random.org and who ever is on top after 3 clicks wins a TCZ Coin!

So, off we go! I hope this first one isn't too hard..

Please send me a PM marked "Link the Ink week 1" and the name of the athlete, and only the name, you think it is. Please, do NOT post your guess in the thread!
TCZLTI-Week1-2012closeup.jpg

Good idea for a contest Mark. I'll send a PM shortly with my guess, but I have a feeling everyone else will be sending the exact same PM this time. :p

Good idea for a contest Mark. I'll send a PM shortly with my guess, but I have a feeling everyone else will be sending the exact same PM this time. :p

Thank you :) and you know, I think you're right, but we need to start it up nice and easy :p

So far two replies! :D

Anyone wanna shoot me a guess today? So far, 4 guesses.. and keep in mind, its not who guessed right first, it'll be randomed off between all correct guesses :)

No one else wants to guess ? :)

When the coin system starts rolling, an extra coin or two would be pretty sweet :)

Let it run a few days extra.. sadly only 5 answer :( Hope the next one will have more answers :)

Good thing was.. Everyone guessed it! :D

Answer: Peyton Manning
TCZLTI-Week1-2012card.jpg

On to the random thingey..

Random #1:
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

bradkcincy
Mike
pwolantern
franklinguy52
iamhannah
Timestamp: 2012-06-10 00:51:14 UTC

Random #2:

pwolantern
bradkcincy
franklinguy52
iamhannah
Mike
Timestamp: 2012-06-10 00:52:58 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Random #3 - Final one:

iamhannah
bradkcincy
Mike
pwolantern
franklinguy52
Timestamp: 2012-06-10 00:53:24 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Congrats Iamhannah! You win the first Link the Ink and a TCZ Coin ! :)

I meant In terms of the timing of seeing this thread/contest. Had I seen it earlier I could have guessed (and I was correct).

Missed this contest to, I knew who it was also when I first saw it, dang, I will keep an eye out for next one Mark, cool contest ;)

Back