TCZ Bracket Challenge

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Who is up for a bracket challenge? I have set up a group at ESPN and I have allowed for each person to do 2 brackets for this challenge. I will come with some prize for the contest but I am also willing to take donations. This will be a winner takes all format. The top scorer will get the prize package that I personally put together but the donation cards will go to the highest scorer of those that actually made donations. So, you can win something whether you send or not!

Rules:
1. Each person may fill out 2 brackets per entry but multiple entries are not allowed.
2. You must post in this thread to be eligible to win.
3. This is a locked bracket so that no one can change their brackets after Thursdays games are started.
4. You must post in this thread before the round of 32 begins (Saturday) that you are sending donations to me to be eligible for those prizes. (PM me for an address if you interested in donating.
5. The donation need to be received (or at least have tracking number to me) before the round of 16 begins.

Password: tradingcardzone

Here is the link: Trading Card Zone

Entered
@Mike
@Indiana Jones
@Amandashubby2010
@natehaselby02
@otis
@michaelou44
@ConRyl
@NickM
@bajmurray

Last edited:
Remember that the brackets will not come out until Sunday night so there will be a relatively small window to get your brackets in.

Back