Tarheels(2005)

Archangel

Bench Warmer
I have received 2 disputes regarding this member from 2 different members in the past 24 hrs. I recommend yanking his verified status and placing MSF tag on him until he can show that he can be a responsible trader. Will keep you all updated on dispute progress.

Here is the Cell Phone # I have for him . 910 340 3778

I don't know if it works, I haven't talked to him since MAY when he told me he would buy something from me and never did. He always had an excuse, he just got a girlfriend so I gave him a benefit of the doubt. I remember getting my first booty too. Well this guy is in his mid 20's and finaly got someone.

Ground Support said:
Here is the Cell Phone # I have for him . 910 340 3778

I don't know if it works, I haven't talked to him since MAY when he told me he would buy something from me and never did. He always had an excuse, he just got a girlfriend so I gave him a benefit of the doubt. I remember getting my first booty too. Well this guy is in his mid 20's and finaly got someone.
Sounds like he has some bad trading habits that just seem to continue on. Since you're on the bkb boards alot more than I am, if you see him posting anything for trade, please lock his threads. I'm going to change his sig later and pm him suspending his trading privelages. I'll get in touch with Joe and have his verified tag replaced with an MSF tag

well I say lets contact him to make sure there isnt a issue.. Ill call him now

I will say this, he hasn't had any trading issues with anyone up until this point. All he did was back out of a cash deal with me.

Ground Support said:
yah his phone is shut off... Ill see if I can get it from the local card shop.. Lets fry this cat
He pm'd me earlier saying that he had contacted one of the guys he traded with after I locked a trade thread on him last night, but that deal hasn't been completed yet and he was trying to move one of the cards he got in the deal, before the other guy had gotten his end, even though he was aware that there was an issue with the other guy not receiving yet. Sounds to me like he's slow shipping. The card he was supposed to have sent was a Lebron dual GU and yet he told me that he didn't use dc. Even if that card only books 25.00 he should have used dc to send. He's ignoring contacts from these 2 members regarding the trades, otherwise I would have given him the opportunity to make good before I changed his sig and MSF him

He said he sent without DC since no one elses uses it. He said he will be losing his MSF tag when it clears. I dunno if you told him that or not mike.

i actually have done a few trades and sales with him...and had NO issues...

it takes a while to GET a deal SET...but as far as shipping etc i have never had a problem

Ground Support said:
He said he sent without DC since no one elses uses it. He said he will be losing his MSF tag when it clears. I dunno if you told him that or not mike.
Tactics to get this thing cleared up asap.......i'll look at his trade record and stuff once this is all cleared up.....I did take the notice out of his sig, but the msf tag isn't going anywhere for a while

Okay, this POS is getting the full treatment. He hasn't come through on any deals. I've contacted both him and other parties involved with the following message:
You have had more than enough time to get the cards out to people who have opened disputes against you. It is no longer 2 disputes but now I have more. I strongly advise you to contact all the members that you have pending trades with on this and any other site and get the problems cleared up immediately. On Monday, I will be contacting each member who has filed a dispute against you and help or advise them on how to file complaints against you with IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Center - FBI), your local police department, US Postal Inspectors, and any other agency that cares to get involved. I will then contact Administrators and Moderators on other sites and advise them of your problems with trading here on this site. I'm not fooling around. Contact your trading partners immediately!
This was his reply and then mine to him :
I have sent messages to all of them there cards are out already. Sorry bout any inconviences. I will be leaving this site once all trades are confirmed. You ingnore me but listen to everyone else
BSC - I don't ignore you and listen to everyone else. I've asked you for proof of mailing your end and never received the proof. It's been over 2 weeks since you told me that they were getting their cards and yet they still have no cards and I have more disputes opened against you. All you had to do was show some proof that you mailed their cards, a postal receipt, dc# some other sort of tracking etc...
I'm not kidding around. The number of complaints that I have against you plus the value of the cards involved adds up to a felony.

This guy has pushed the envelope and deserves anythng and everything coming to him. Y'all are about to see what happens to someone when they refuse to co-operate

Back