Tapatalk

Thanks Mike. I think it`s a plugin but not sure if vBulletin supports it. Easier on handheld devices to access the site.

Thanks Dennis. I've looked into it, and am currently in the process of trying to decide between Tapatalk and Forum Runner. Since Forum Runner is included with the forum software, right now it sits at the top of the list. I will be testing both, however, to find out which one seems like the best choice for the site. Either way, we will have a mobile solution within the coming weeks.

That's great news, Mike. Looking forward to it. A mobile solution can make the difference whether some people will join a site/forum.

That's great news, Mike. Looking forward to it. A mobile solution can make the difference whether some people will join a site/forum.

Just out of curiosity, though, do you prefer a mobile app or a mobile skin? I, personally, don't like having to pay extra to just browse a website so I prefer a mobile skin. That said, I know there are those who prefer the apps just because they don't like their phone's browser.

I prefer an app because of the reason you mentioned (browser sucks) and you tend to get more functionality and updates from the developer for an app. Right now I need to keep pinching and stretching to see the site which is frustrating.

If you guys currently already have Forum Runner installed, you can search for TradingCardZone from the app and browse TCZ with it now. If you don't have it already, don't purchase it just yet though, because there is no certainty yet as to which one we'll end up going with permanently. As I said before, Forum Runner is the front runner, but I'm still undecided. Who knows, we may end up going with both solutions. :LOL:

Just testing out Forum Runner, which will likely be our temporary mobile solution until we can get a custom app built for TCZ.

Back