Tank Johnson suspended 8 games

Should've gotten more IMO. Pist :mad:

I agree. But I didn't want to get flamed because I wasn't sure what the national opinion was on him. I figured someone would say "It was only one thing, Chris Henry has had multiple problems and he got the same amount."
Too bad the NFL can't do anything other than suspend players for getting in trouble. He got off pretty easy on all his issues, IMO.

Forgot what the heck he did:confused:

weapons violation, and I believe but am not sure a parole violation for same offense... plus he had all those 'Pit bulls' and loaded guns in the house around his young kids, although his 'bodyguard' tried to take the fall for it... stupid fusky...

weapons violation, and I believe but am not sure a parole violation for same offense... plus he had all those 'Pit bulls' and loaded guns in the house around his young kids, although his 'bodyguard' tried to take the fall for it... stupid fusky...

Tank is GANGSTA!!!

I think it is perfectly justified. The new commish is cleaning the league up, which it needs. Seems like everyday there is ANOTHER issue with a player. At som epoint they need to treat it like an honor to play in the league and tp be on that stage and... well, let's not get me started. Now.. how to deal with Portis and his stupid mouth? ;)

I think it is perfectly justified. The new commish is cleaning the league up, which it needs. Seems like everyday there is ANOTHER issue with a player. At som epoint they need to treat it like an honor to play in the league and tp be on that stage and... well, let's not get me started. Now.. how to deal with Portis and his stupid mouth? ;)

A metal plate over his mouth?

Back