Taking offers on this, high end auto

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Decided to take this card from the Tyrus PC remnants and I'm just kickin this card around to see what kind offers would be out there.

DSC02348.jpg

06-07 Kobe/Tyrus Dual Numbers pieces /24

I have no price in mind, and am open to any trade offers too, but no more than 2 cards for it. (and I won't check buckets)
I'm not sure what it's even worth, so I'm letting you guys decide. I'll either get an offer I like and trade/sell it, or I'll just keep it. But you make the offers.
you can either post here or PM and i'll get back to you with a yay or nay

Is that 06-07? If it is it does book $600. I would offer this for it. It also books $600 D Wade SPGU exclusive rc auto BGS 8.5. Lmk what you think thanks.

DwyaneWadeSPGURookieExclusiveauto.jpg

yup, its 06-07. I'll be fielding through and getting back to all the offers this evening, when i can see photobucket images (which I cant at work :( )

wow, this thread was a couple of weeks old and jumped back up and i didn't notice. that explains the couple of PMs I got recently. I figured I'd just put it back in my collection, but I guess I'll still listen to other offers.

to answer this question:
melo_is_king said:
are you interested in derrick rose and oj.mayo and larry bird autos! ? lmk asap cheers

yes, those are a few of the guys I'd have interest in.

Back