Take a Card, Leave a Card

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I'm going to create a package of cards, very random cards, to be sent and shared with anyone who would like to join. Every person who receives the box will take a card and leave a card. When the package comes back to me, I'll take out several of the cards and replace them with something else then start all over again.

We'll wait until we have a few more members before the first package is mailed.

Rules

1. Everyone added to the list will be added at the bottom, in order.
  2. Post in this thread when you receive the package, and when you know what you're taking from it.
  3. Respect the system. If you take a $10 card, leave another $10 card in its place.
  4. NEW PM Mike with what you are adding to the package. NEW
  5. You must send the package back out within 7 days of receiving it, with DC (if inside the US), to the next person on the list.

Members
Green means member who currently has the package.

Mike
Cool_Hand_Flash
franklinguy52
redwing40
pwolantern
captkirk42
bradkcincy
bajmurray

Even though I'm already listed as a participant, I'm gonna go ahead and say..

Hey Mike, sign me up! :flapper:

I would love to be a part of this but I am on the MSF list. My account on eBay is frnklinguy52 (I miss-typed when I signed up and forgot the a) and I have a 100% positive feedback rating with 207 seller feedbacks in the past 12 monthes. I also am on Listia as franklinguy52 and have 535 seller feedbacks with a 100% postive feedback rating. This sounds like a great deal and would love to be a part of it.

franklinguy52 has been added to the list. If anyone else would like to petition to be removed from MSF, please drop me a PM with your TCC and/or eBay details.

Thanks, have some good ones to throw in, and plus I think CHF Mark owes me one, ;) I will double bv on and if I take, won't take nothing I don't need, but leave something back in it, if ok, l know Hockey, lost on any other sports, sorry .
Thanks for adding me!

Might be the perfect time for you to pick up something you might normally never trade for, unless there is something in there you can use. ;)

Anyone else who would like to join this thing before the first package is mailed out? I'll likely mail the package out at the first of next week. If you want in, let us know now!

Pwolantern in the house, looks like I will be sending you the box back, Got some nice Wings coming, save some for CHF! LOL! Gald you joined in! One day shipping in Michigan for us. ;)

Back