swcollier1970 (our "MSF rules sukk lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
he sent this to me:

I have no problem with sending first on trade. However I do have a problem with a member buying from me and me having to send the merchandise before I receive payment!!!??? Are you kidding what kind of rule is that!!?? So your telling me you can walk into a store and take what you want and leave with out paying!!?? As to say I will just take of this later!!!??? This is a joke right? I mean not even eBay would agree to this!!! What your are telling me is this. I have a member wanting to buy say a $250.00 card from? I have to send him the card and then hope I receive the money!!!! That is stupid!!! I thank you need to rewrite your rules! They are ignorant and unethical! I have to trades right now I have sent my end and I am still waiting to receive on one from Rogers dad. That's the guy who started this mess. I have been in the hobby for over 30 years and a member of TCN for over a year and with no complaints!! Sending first in trades no problem sending out cards that a member buys from me before I receive payment THAT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!!

I responded with:

IF you dont like the rules, I think you should find somewehre else to trade... just about EVERY site has
MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS for new members ... and by ALL TRANSACTIONS that means SALES/BUYING/TRADING ... hence.. ALL TRANSACTIONS

The rules are in place for a reason.... messaging the ADMIN of a site telling them that their rules are stupid, unethical/ ignorant...and DEMAINDING they they change them in YOUR favor is not how to get things done... IF you have been in the business for 30 years, I would assume you are old enough to know that you dont get things done by demanding anything...

What sense would it make to have a member MUST SEND FIRST at all if you would let them SELL items and get payment first? Then they just get money and never send... that makes a lot of sense... IF they are MUST SEND FIRST for not having good TRADING practices.. who in the world would be dumb enough to send them MONEY?

I would have had NO PROBLEM at all helping you out with the deal, but you went about this the wrong way sir.

AFTER posting THIS in the open forum...

I can understand the trade rule of new people send first. What I can not even began to try and understand is that I we as new members sell something to another member we should send the cards off to the buyer before we receive any payment for the cards that the member is wanting to buy. This is the stupidest rule of all time!!! So lets try it this way I go on eBay and bid on a card. I win the card. Now this is the funny part of the whole thing I tell the person to send me the card then I will send them payment for the card. There response would be something that I can not post here and you all know it. The mods on this site must think we as new users must have just been born last night. Anyone who would even have the balls to ask me if I would send them a card they want to buy before I receive a payment would for one be on my S-list of all time stupid people and two would be blocked from even looking at what I have for sell. Your rules are silly......

HE PM'd me this

Just close me out I'm done...

my response to you all...

DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back