Football Suspension Expected Wednesday for Big Ben

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
Roethlisberger suspension expected Wednesday | ProFootballTalk.com

Ben Roethlisberger's suspension is expected come on Wednesday, according to a tweet from Mark Maske of the Washington Post. A previous report from Yahoo! said the suspension would come by Tuesday, but it looks like that will be at least a day off.

ESPN's Adam Schefter also quotes a source that would be "very surprised" if Roethlisberger's suspension comes out Tuesday. Schefter said no one is exactly certain when the announcement will arrive, but the league wants to resolve the issue quickly.

Maske also writes that Roethlisberger will accept the suspension if it's not "too harsh."

We're wondering what would define "too harsh" here. Our best guess: anything more than a four game suspension could create an appeal.

wheeler281 said:
Roethlisberger suspension expected Wednesday | ProFootballTalk.com

Maske also writes that Roethlisberger will accept the suspension if it's not "too harsh."

We're wondering what would define "too harsh" here. Our best guess: anything more than a four game suspension could create an appeal.

Seriously, for a remark like that he should be suspended for the season. He's not only making himself look bad but also the Steelers Organization and the NFL itself.
He needs to shutup, stay out of those situations and focus on the game

The fact that he's been able to avoid charges should be enough for the dummy to learn to just keep his mouth shut. Seems like he truly never will get it

2-4 games at the most

Not completely true, but close enough! I know Ben personally, lives about 20 miles from here. He's not really sure as to what is going on and why!
Iknow, Iknow, just don't make me the Everlast Punching Bag, he said it not me!

Good.

Big Ben is an idiot.

Just because you an NFL QB, doesn't mean you take advantage of girls you have never met.

If one of those girls were my daughter, he would know who the hell I was.

They should have gave him the season off.

HiEnd said:
Gone for 6

It will be 4 when all is said and done.

We are not talking Peyton Manning here. ..They will be fine. Just change styles. When you have a got like Mendenhall not that hard to do. The reason he had crazy stats last year is the defense could not get off the field and always played from behind it seemd. They need to right the defense ship. The offense will score. I am finally glad for low expectations myself. Will be good for them. Put it this way you put him in Oakland or some place like that he would stink. He was drafted to a great situation just like a guy like Romo to a good Cowboys team.
He stays then he will pick up the pieces and have solid contributions for the team

BTW I love how the press keeps scrolling the evaluation deal like it is something crazy or odd.

A professional behavioral evaluation is mandatory for anyone that has violated the NFL Personal Conduct Policy

Back