Surprise Mail!

redandpewter55

Bench Warmer
First I got a huge box of Bucs and Georgia cards from Sexxxy Rexxxy! Thanks Mike. :salut:

Then came a package from Donruss. I really, really long time ago I sent in three cards to get replaced. A Michael Clayton, Warren Spahn, and a Troy Aikman. I got back a Gary Carter, John Riggins, and Laveranues Coles, Plus two hobby packs of baseball and got an Ishii jersey.

scan.jpg

yeah its always nice to have PC back... I sent a couple Black Diamond Upper Deck cards in like 2 weeks after the set came out... haven't received anything one was a gemography auto and another was a paul stastny quad diamond rc which is 40$ bv RC whom was on the running for ROY for Hockey.

That's why I hate Donruss - they only give card-for-card replacements on base cards. Otherwise you get some crap you or anybody else, never cared for.

First I got a huge box of Bucs and Georgia cards from Sexxxy Rexxxy! Thanks Mike. :salut:

Then came a package from Donruss. I really, really long time ago I sent in three cards to get replaced. A Michael Clayton, Warren Spahn, and a Troy Aikman. I got back a Gary Carter, John Riggins, and Laveranues Coles, Plus two hobby packs of baseball and got an Ishii jersey.

scan.jpg

Very cool of Mike:salut:

Not too sure about the replacements; the Carter is nice though:salut:

Back