Super Bowl selling season...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
its about that time of year where football sales spike...

a little advice to those of you selling, I would NOT have anything ending on Sunday. in years past I have done terrible on things ending the night of the game, unless it is some unsung hero. So that said, I wouldn't have any Tom Brady high end stuff ending Sunday.

that said, if someone goes nuts during the game, like a James White or Mo Sanu, those would be good to list DURING the game with a crazy high start price/BIN and if you do BIN, do IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED...don't want someone poaching then not paying. In the past I did very well when Jacoby Jones went off for 2 TDs by halftime (BINs hit within 5 minutes), but got killed when Peyton Manning won, sold stuff for the lowest prices in weeks, via auction, ending about 30 minutes after the game...

that said, im disappointed I didn't believe in the falcons...I have several Topps Chrome Color Refractor RCs of Julio Jones in processing that aren't due until 2/21...

don't buy stupid...if James White does have 2 TDs by halftime, sell, don't buy...in 2 months you will be able to buy them back and then some, unless they are super rare. I got $25 each out of my Jacoby Jones SP Authentic Autos, and while during the games people did sell for up to $35, within a week you could buy them for $10, and now, well peanuts...

Well crap! I guess I should have listed my Matt Ryan auto during the game, but I was hoping they'd win and he'd get Super Bowl MVP and it'd jack his prices just a little more. Guess that's what I get for being greedy. Oh well...guess I'll just have to keep it now. Haha!

Back