Suns close to moving into top 10

can't wait for the draft. Want to see who portland takes and where brooks goes :salut:

Brooks needs to slide to the Warriors in the 2nd. He'd fit great in their 3 pt chucking offense.

If the Warriors take Marcus Williams, I don't know what I'll do... I personally can't stand his weak ass fade away shot.

I heard that this trade is close to happening but the only hold up is that Marion doesn't want to go to Boston (however this doesn't involve Phoenix going to the top 10:ban:)

Suns Get:
Garnett

T-Wolves get:
Bostons #5 pick
Phoenix's two picks this year
Atlanta's unprotected first round pick next year that Phoenix owns

Celtics Get:
Marion

Minnesota has to take some salary in return, as well as Phoenix (Marion doesn't make anywhere near as much as KG), while Boston would have to give up some salary. Unless you left the "filler" pieces out..?

Minnesota has to take some salary in return, as well as Phoenix (Marion doesn't make anywhere near as much as KG), while Boston would have to give up some salary. Unless you left the "filler" pieces out..?

Yeah I saw this on another site, and those are suppossed to be the key pieces of the trade with other fillers being added

If the Celtics front office have any clue (which I'm sure they don't) they would get rid of that #5 pick for a good veteran, or get more picks out of it.
I wonder if Phoenix wants a shot at Joakim. I think the Suns are the only team in the league that he would be successful on because he can run the floor.

Wow.... on Sportscenter I just saw there is a strong possibility that this trade will go down

Lakers get: Garnett

Pacers get: Bynum and Oden

T-Wolves get: Jefferson, #5 pick and another pick from one of the other teams in the deal

Celtics get: Jermaine O'Neal

Wow.... on Sportscenter I just saw there is a strong possibility that this trade will go down

Lakers get: Garnett

Pacers get: Bynum and Oden

T-Wolves get: Jefferson, #5 pick and another pick from one of the other teams in the deal

Celtics get: Jermaine O'Neal
F*ck yea! Although, I read Boston wants more in return (which is understandable). If I'm the Lakers, I do anything possible to make this trade happen.

F*ck yea! Although, I read Boston wants more in return (which is understandable). If I'm the Lakers, I do anything possible to make this trade happen.

Celts definitely need more in return. I think Jefferson is crazy overrated, but getting rid of him and the #5 for Jermaine is way too much.

Back