Sunday Trading!

Coltsfan18

Bench Warmer
mwolfson22 said:
CMB for the Britt and Macklin Topps Platinum Autos
you have alot of nice stuff, I like the following...

young 2009 sp authentic redemption auto
freeman 2009 spa

I really want the young tho, so lmk if i have anything for it. Thanks!
 

mwolfson22

Bench Warmer
Coltsfan18 said:
you have alot of nice stuff, I like the following...

young 2009 sp authentic redemption auto
freeman 2009 spa

I really want the young tho, so lmk if i have anything for it. Thanks!
Sending PM
 

cowboyzqna

Bench Warmer
hi, i like the ray lewis exquisite auto and the jarred allen exquisite auto. please check my bucket and lmk if you see anything that matches up. thanks
 

Coltsfan18

Bench Warmer
cowboyzqna said:
hi, i like the ray lewis exquisite auto and the jarred allen exquisite auto. please check my bucket and lmk if you see anything that matches up. thanks
didnt see anything for those, but I need one of those pettigrew NT patch autos. Do I have something any 1 of those?
 

cowboyzqna

Bench Warmer
Coltsfan18 said:
didnt see anything for those, but I need one of those pettigrew NT patch autos. Do I have something any 1 of those?

I'm going to hold onto those, thanks though. Take care
 
Top