Suggestions for Promoting Site...

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
As many know we are aiming to get this site finished some time in July, probably mid to late July, so when those fortunate enough to attend Nats in Cleveland will have the opportunity to share this site with the masses. To that end, what do you (fellow consumers :D) feel might be effective ways to market the site at the show?

*Flyers to pass out with site addy?
*Business cards?
*Banner to hang in booth?
*Lisa (hopefully) or Greg will have a laptop, still trying to see if I might be able to get my second tower out there to hook up for people to use and view the site (although I know if I set it up our resident TCGers will monopolize it :D)

All thoughts welcome!!!

I used to have a logo w/link promoting CP at the bottom of my freewebs page. Is there a logo for this site that I could do the same for?

I would also need someone to show me how to insert the logo along with a link when they click on the logo.

TCG half shirts and short shorts to show off your ripped bods. :cheers:

I think half shirts worn by well-endowed young girls walking around Nationals would garner some notice. Of course, most would probably not even notice what was on the shirts if we went this route.

But in my scenario people would really wonder who the hell these guys are affiliated with. Marketing brilliance :cheers:

I think half shirts worn by well-endowed young girls walking around Nationals would garner some notice. Of course, most would probably not even notice what was on the shirts if we went this route.

winner!! Who has sexy daughters!!! :shifty:

....Newfie, as soon as we choose a logo, you will all be the first to know... I'm test driving one in my about me page on ebay, but probably won't be the final but who knows.

all kidding aside, if we had the extra scratch I would do it.... there are plenty of booth bunnies that attend these things, not sure how much they earn, probably couple hundred a day if not more :cheers:

banner for sure on the table, business card type things would be cool.

t shirts or hats would be cool for the people at the table to wear but it might be short notice to get them ordered and such. but you'd need a logo locked up for it to work first and a catchy phrase, like "the place that has to do with more than just cards" or something stupid like that

How about giving away donated freebie cards in toploaders to shoppers, and put a simple little sticker w/ the site address on it. When people get the card home, they'll be more likely to log on and take a look at the site. The banner is a nice idea for a big first impression, but with all the things to look at, how could we expect people to remember the address by the time they get home?

Back