Stupidcollege collectors.....

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Apparently there are some Auburn fans out there because I overpaid for a Taylor DP&P Auto/Jsy/25 and then the Taylor Auto/Jsy/75 goes for only $3 less than what I paid for on the #d/25 one!

Rant over.

I may be stealing Stefan's thunder, but 2 things in that post go very well together...........
"stupid"
"Auburn".
Hey, my dad's a Bama grad, so it was ingrained in me to hate on Auburn as well, much like my 3 daughters hate KU and do the "Rock, chalk, chickenhawk, screw KU" chant very well.

I may be stealing Stefan's thunder, but 2 things in that post go very well together...........
"stupid"
"Auburn".
Hey, my dad's a Bama grad, so it was ingrained in me to hate on Auburn as well, much like my 3 daughters hate KU and do the "Rock, chalk, chickenhawk, screw KU" chant very well.

Bit my tounge......errr........keyboard(?) on that one. Thank you, Jeff:cheers::cheers:

We had Obomanu last season so we should know the Auburn guys at this point, but I resemble a stupid college collector :dance:

I am waiting for the Redemption Elite TotC Taylor Auto to start my 2007 season off.

Back