STUPID So Cal drivers....

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
My odometer reading for my entire trip... 270-ish miles.

Tally for accidents I saw for the 24-ish hour time=

Went from my house in San Diego, to my sister's in Riverside (and stayed there, I have a key) - 2 accidents.

From there to friends in downtown Riverside and back - 1 accident

From Riverside to my nephew's in Costa Mesa to pick up warm-weather jacket for my epic trip to Seattle - 4 accidents.

From Costa Mesa to San Diego - 1 accident.

Me driving while following the rules of the road = me getting passed while I am driving 70... like I was standing still. (Car is perfect as always )

Seeing one of those morons driving like a flippin idiot in a wreck later on.....

PRICELESS :cool:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lollol::lollol::roflmao::roflmao:

So Cal has the worst drivers!!! The more expensive the car, the worse the driver!!! :lollol::lollol::lollol:

Blitzburgh

Bench Warmer
You did a lot of driving........

The best is when it its time for El Nino and the news has full shows on how to drive in the rain... Every moring I would see at least 2 diesels on their side while driving my 12 miles to teach...

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Yeah, that's So Cal... :roll: :pop:

Check this tho:

Raintraffic.jpg

That was a traffic report form last April when we had about 1/2 inch of rain.. at about 2 in the afternoon!!! The red diamonds are serious injury accidents... and you can see the rest of the stuff.

Glad the weather DID hold out for us today! :lollol::lollol::lollol:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
95% Of the roll over accidents we have in alaska right after it snows are people who don't live up here or who are newbies to the state. they are the ones that don't think they need studs, drive 70 because they have 4 wheel drive, and the ones that i pass in the ditch and honk at while i'm driving past them.

first day of snow that took me 3 hrs to get home,(which is a 25 mile trip), some chic from Florida was flooring her truck to get across an intersection that everyone else was coasting to get through, i found her again about 1/2 mile up the road, stuck on a hill because she was flooring it again. the 2 trucks that i saw in the ditch once i finally got out of town, were from out of state by their plates.

some people just dont' get that when the weather gets crappy, it takes you longer to get where you need to, but you will get there eventually.

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
I would have to say Washington has the worst drivers.......mostly because of the Canadians who come down from Vancouver.........they have a hard time converting KPH's to MPH's

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

BobC

Bench Warmer
Drivers

My odometer reading for my entire trip... 270-ish miles.

Seeing one of those morons driving like a flippin idiot in a wreck later on.....

Seen it happen one time going from Hartford to Buffalo in thick fog. The best I could do was about 40. A big truck went by doing about 60. Ten miles down the road he was in the median up right stuck in the snow.

PRICELESS :cool:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lollol::lollol::roflmao::roflmao:

So Cal has the worst drivers!!! The more expensive the car, the worse the driver!!! :lollol::lollol::lollol:[/QUOTE]