Strahan probably holding out, threatening retirement...

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
what a D**K! Just reported on local sports radio that he will not report tomorrow and is considering retirement. Just last week he said how excited he was about getting to camp and how he thinks this could be one of his better years. Also said he was NOT going to hold out.

what a D**K! Just reported on local sports radio that he will not report tomorrow and is considering retirement. Just last week he said how excited he was about getting to camp and how he thinks this could be one of his better years. Also said he was NOT going to hold out.

Maybe he's been hanging out with Tiki too much? ;)

Maybe he's been hanging out with Tiki too much? ;)
What does Tiki have to do with this? Tiki didn't retire because of money. Tiki retired because he wanted to be able to walk when he was 50. I have a lot of respect for what Tiki (and Barry Sanders) did and he should not be mentioned at all in a situation like this.

What does Tiki have to do with this? Tiki didn't retire because of money. Tiki retired because he wanted to be able to walk when he was 50. I have a lot of respect for what Tiki (and Barry Sanders) did and he should not be mentioned at all in a situation like this.

I agree with this, and I am a huge Tiki fan. But now that he isn't a player he should no longer be in the spotlight.

You are right that this has nothing to do with Tiki but him and Strahan both have talked to much throughout their career with the Giants. They take advantage of the media to spread their poison. You would think great players would know to leave it in the lockerroom. Both need to STFU and play, well Strahan at least.

Back