Still looking for Mike Piazza and Johnny Bench Cards

Need these by chance? Can swap them for any Arods (commons or inserts) equal bv.

2006 Topps Gold 585 Mike Piazza NM-MT Own 1 $8.00
2006 Ultra Midsummer Classic Kings MCK2 Mike Piazza NM-MT Own 1 $2.50

scatcat said:
Need these by chance? Can swap them for any Arods (commons or inserts) equal bv.

2006 Topps Gold 585 Mike Piazza NM-MT Own 1 $8.00
2006 Ultra Midsummer Classic Kings MCK2 Mike Piazza NM-MT Own 1 $2.50

Sure could use those, hey that would help you out with round 4 also wouldn't it...Lot's of ARods in my bucket, LMK if you can use any of them.

PKHale007 said:
Sure could use those, hey that would help you out with round 4 also wouldn't it...Lot's of ARods in my bucket, LMK if you can use any of them.

Sure would help out plus I could really use the Arods for a trading bud of mine. I wish I could find enough for the Icons as that one I would love to get. Holy cows, just realized it is $40. Ok I dont even have a close enough on it. Guy I trade with on the Arods takes anything. So whatever you want to trade for the Piazzas works for me. :) Just post up whatever and I will ok and mail tomorrow. Sound good? Thanks again. Wish I had more for ya.

i have these 2 i like these from your bucket

manny ramirez sp rc

josh johnson auto

tejada bowmans best rc

jeter score select rc

farve upperdeck rc

really like the marivich rc if you want to try and work something bigger out

chris

mikepiazzacertifiedgujsy.jpg

piazzapatch.jpg

scatcat said:
Sure would help out plus I could really use the Arods for a trading bud of mine. I wish I could find enough for the Icons as that one I would love to get. Holy cows, just realized it is $40. Ok I dont even have a close enough on it. Guy I trade with on the Arods takes anything. So whatever you want to trade for the Piazzas works for me. :) Just post up whatever and I will ok and mail tomorrow. Sound good? Thanks again. Wish I had more for ya.

Trade posted

Would a bigger trade include a Johnny Bench rookie?....;)
You do realize the Maravich is not in that great a shape, but I am willing to move it. LMK what you have in mind.
oglesbyc said:
i have these 2 i like these from your bucket

manny ramirez sp rc

josh johnson auto

tejada bowmans best rc

jeter score select rc

farve upperdeck rc

really like the marivich rc if you want to try and work something bigger out

chris

mikepiazzacertifiedgujsy.jpg

piazzapatch.jpg

PKHale007 said:
Would a bigger trade include a Johnny Bench rookie?....;)
You do realize the Maravich is not in that great a shape, but I am willing to move it. LMK what you have in mind.

sorry but that bench rc is going straight to the pc lmk what kind of bv you are looking for on the marivich and cant really tell from your scan but how bad is it?

chris

oglesbyc said:
sorry but that bench rc is going straight to the pc lmk what kind of bv you are looking for on the marivich and cant really tell from your scan but how bad is it?

chris

Darn it........
See if this picture is a little better
Maravich.jpg

yeah i can def see them now i liked a few of your other rc also but dont think i can use the maravich now lmk if you need the 2 cards that i pictured

chris

Back